Cubiks Personality Tests
Learn all you need to know about Cubiks personality tests (PAPI and Factors) with free online examples.
Cubiks offers two personality tests:
- The first, Cubiks Factors, is intended to screen candidates during the recruitment process.
- The second, PAPI, improves the development process within the company.
Take a sample personality test here.
The Cubiks Factors Personality Test is a professional assessment carried out during the screening stages which is based on data analysis. This test allows skills to be linked to the performance of candidates, especially for positions requiring a significant screening process.
How Does Cubiks Factors Work?
Cubiks Factors is based on the Big Five personality assessment model, which has been adapted to meet the demand and professional requirements of today's workplaces. It consists of 6 factors or 6 personality traits:
|Big Five||Cubiks Factors||Presentation|
|Be conscientious||Motivation (Drive)||This personality trait covers passion, determination, efforts to achieve one's goals.|
|Dependability||This personality trait covers the structure, the planning of an individual.|
|Neuroticism||Adaptability||Adaptive capacity focuses on an individual's ability to cope calmly and optimistically with pressure and change.|
|Agreeableness||Supportiveness||This trait corresponds to the moral support of an individual, his inspiration and his search for harmony.|
|Extraversion||Assertiveness||Assertiveness covers facets of personality such as self-confidence, the ability to express oneself and defend one's opinions.|
|Openness||Creativity||This personality trait generally describes an individual's ability to imagine or construct a new concept or to find creative solutions to existing problems.|
The Cubiks Factors test lasts for about 10 minutes and includes 54 statements. The candidate must select in a scale from 1 to 7 how much he or she agrees with the proposed statement.
Example of the Cubiks Factors
The Personality and Preference Inventory (PAPI) personality tests are the most popular personality tests of the Cubiks group and are widely used by recruiters around the world. For more detailed information - PAPI - personality test.
|Cubiks||Number of items||Length of test||Ladders|
|PAPI N (normative)||126 claims||About 25-30 minutes||From 1 (Strongly disagree) to 7 (Strongly agree)|
|PAPI I (ipsative)||90 claims||About 25-30 minutes||You will have to choose between Most (if the statement is something you identify yourself with) or Least (if you do not)|
Cubiks PAPI N Example Question
Cubiks PAPI I Example Question
Cubiks Personality Questionnaire Tips
- In a personality test, there is no right or wrong answer. Some answers correspond to the job you are applying for, others less or not at all. Do not try to guess which answer is more appropriate for a given job, but rather follow your usual behavior. Doing it will only harm you because, even if you get the job, your abilities or your behavior will not match with the requirements. On the other hand, it is important for you to know the expectations of the company for which you are applying. Before the test, take a look at the company's website, it will often describe what skills, behaviors and competencies are valuable for them. By doing this, you will learn more about the company and its values, which will allow you to evaluate better the expected responses during the personality test.
- Take your time to answer the questions, these tests are not limited in time, so you have plenty of time to think carefully about your answer.
- Do the test in a quiet environment that will allow you to focus and answer questions in complete serenity.